Thursday, July 20, 2006


My father and skype

Ladies and gentlemen, I have recently been impressed by my father (Hipolito Santillán). You know that most dads nowadays hardly use the internet. If they do, then they use it to send e-mails and once in a while check something online.
However, my dad has discovered the ease of using skype in order to talk to me. I guess I have to admit that I am really happy for him, because ever since he started using it, we talk at least once a week (we used to talk like once a month).

I have to give thanks to my father's colleague for making him learn something new that enables him to talk to his family. I hope that other parents, uncles, grandmas or whatever would use it more.

So I was just wondering if you people keep in touch with loved ones that live far away and how you do it.

Well, its thursday and the weekend is just around the corner. So I hope to hear from you people over the weekend or next week.

Cheers!

Héctor S.
a.k.a. Milo

No comments: