Monday, July 17, 2006

From Germany with Love!

(Foto: En la casa de mi amiga Sonja Erler en Colonia. La ciudad se llama Köln en alemán)
(Picture: At the house of my good friend Sonja Erler in Cologne)
16. July, 2006

My dear friends, I am writing for the first time in a very long time. In the past year I created two blogs which I have DELETED for good.
This new blog, I hope, will be more taken care of and I wish that all of you leave your comments, opinions, questions, constructive criticism and AVOID intolerance, rudeness and bad intention.

Above anything else, RESPECT among each other is the one way to start a good relationship (be that as a friend, colleague, buddy, girl- & boyfriend, etc) and to preserve it like that.

I am planning want to post once a week. I am still not sure when I want to do it, but I would like to keep it as a small habit so that we have things to talk about. Once in a while I will write in Spanish, maybe some other time in German, but only my people in Germany would understand that (so German speaking beings, please do not feel offended for not writing in DE).

So, I don't want to take more of your time!
I will make it my objective that you only need 3 to 5 minutes in order to check this blog.

To all my people in: MEXICO, DEUTSCHLAND, SCHWEIZ, CANADA, NICARAGUA and the USA

LOVE YOU GUYS FROM WAY OVER HERE!

I am at your service.

Your amigo, buddy, friend, ami, Freund,

Héctor Santillán

(nickname: Milo)
P.S.: Some people don't know that is one of my nicknames...I will NOT COMMENT the other ones I have. You guys know what I mean!


3 comments:

Dr. Zeuz said...

I'm glad to be the first post n your new blog.

A new beguinning is always a good beguinning... it means that you can fell down and get on your feet again.

I will be always your friend!....

Anonymous said...

Milooooo....I'll write in Spanish XD

Que onda mi buen!! jijiji.. por que borraste tus otros blogs??Bueno no importa, considerate bookmarkeado ;)


Un besote


Cycyn

stormbringer said...

Secundo a Doc. zeuz.

Un comienzo implica muchas cosas; nuevos inicios y experiencias(valgase la rebusnancia).

...la mejor de las suertes.