Thursday, May 15, 2008

Once again...

Once again I am legal in beautiful Germany! I my visit expired today and well, if I didn't get that extension today, I would be flying either today or tomorrow back to Mexico City!
But it seems that the Gods want me for a while over here.

So for now, it's 100% sure (until Aug. 14th, 2008) that I can stay in this country!
I must say I never planned on staying in Germany for so long. This coming June 1st I will celebrate my 5th year over here and I can't believe how much time has just passed by.
I can still remember the day I arrived at the Frankfurt Airport and my bro Stephan Matz picked me up.

Who would have guessed it would be the beginning of so many adventures?
Nevertheless, these will be my last months in this country that I now call home.
Sometime in August I will move to England (not sure yet where, I will let you people know) and start working there as a Sales Manager for my company called CCR Logistics.
I'm really looking forward to live and work in a new country! And since I have to start from zero, it feels like I'm pioneering on uncharted waters! There's nothing better than that feeling!!! The risk, the excitement, the fun, the rush, I just love it!

So I hope that my friends come and visit! We will travel through the UK!

No comments: